Welcome to Regency Place
Located in the tranquil village of West Tanfield, Regency Place features a superb collection homes. Each and every home has been designed and engineered with today’s modern lifestyle in mind, boasting the highest levels of specification as standard in partnership with leading manufacturers and, as you’d expect from a Berkeley DeVeer, your home will be built to our award winning standards. As well as expertly finished interiors these homes feature attractive exteriors incorporating stone and render, adding to the charm of the area and creating the stunning street scenes for which Berkeley DeVeer are renowned.
We are thrilled to offer a couple of 3-bedroom homes for Shared Ownership, exclusively built by popular developer Berleley DeVeer!
Shared Ownership is the home buying scheme you never knew you needed. It’s simple. You buy what you can afford and pay rent on the rest.
You can find out more about Shared Ownership here.
In addition to the standard Shared Ownership criteria, buyers at this site will require a local connection.
Qualifying Areas for 'Local Connection':
- Hinterland areas of Bedale
Definition of 'Local Connection':
A buyer must meet one of the following;
- They should have lived within the any of the qualifying areas for at least 12 months
- If they have moved and want to return, they must have lived in the qualifying areas for at least 5 out of the last 10 years
- Or have a close family member (mother, father, brother, or sister) who has lived in one of the qualifying areas for at least 12 months
- Or be moving to provide or receive care and support from a close family member (mother, father, brother, or sister) who has lived in the the qualifying areas for at least 12 months
- Be in permanent full-time employment with a business based qualifying areas for at least 6 out of the last 12 months or be taking up permanent fulltime employment with a business based in the area.
Hinterland areas of Bedale are noted as:
- Ainderby Mires with Holtby
- East Tanfield
- Exelby, Leeming and Newton
- Kirkby Fleetham with Fencote
- Rand Grange
- Snape with Thorp
- Sutton with Howgrave
- Swainby with Allerthorpe
- Thornton Watlass
- West Tanfield