Welcome to Manor Woods
Manor Woods is an outstanding development of 225 new homes in the historic market town of Kirkbymoorside, an area renowned for it's rural charm and natural beauty.
- Short walk to the bustling market town square
- On the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park
- Located in the beautiful Rydale district of North Yorkshire
- Outstanding long distance views
- Many picturesque villages and ornate abbey ruins close by
We are thrilled to offer a range of 3 and 4-bedroom homes for Shared Ownership, exclusively built by popular developer, Countryside Properties.
Shared Ownership is the home buying scheme you never knew you needed. It’s simple. You buy what you can afford and pay rent on the rest.
You can find out more about Shared Ownership here.
In addition to the standard Shared Ownership criteria, buyers at this site will require a local connection. Connections may be verified with the Local Authority if required.
The term local connection is defined by the following:
- The person or a person living in the household has been a resident within the town of Kirkbymoorside for 3 years or more, or
- Who have been permanently employed in the town of Kirkbymoorside for 3 years or more, or
- A person ordinarily resident or permanently employed for a period of at least 3 years in any of the parishes of: Fadmoor, Gillamoor, Hutton-le-Hole, Appleton-le-Moors, Sinnington, Edstone, Nawton, Welburn and Nunnington for a continue period of a least 3 years, or
- Who have a close family connection (parents, children or sibling) and have been ordinarily resident in one or more of the following parishes of : Fadmoor, Gillamoor, Hutton-le-Hole, Appleton-le-Moors, Sinnington, Edstone, Nawton, Welburn and Nunnington for a continuous period of at least 3 years.
We are now able to progress enquires from:
- a person ordinarily resident for a period of at least 3 years in any area of the District of Ryedale.
- persons who have a strong local connection with Ryedale District